Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunny Days layout...uses 6 different carts!

The cricut cartridges I used on the layout are: Create A Critter, Zooballoo, Cindy Lou, Once Upon A Princess, Going Places and French Manor.

Here's what the entire layout looks like (click on pictures to see them larger).


Here's closer up of the 1st page. I did a lot of chalking and stitching on this layout. And, I used a lot of dimensional adhesives to made the items pop!
and...closer of the tree and deer...both are from Cindy Lou.


Here's a closer view of the second page.

and the cow...

and the frog...I love his little pond. There wasn't a shadow feature for the pond so I just winged it...it's a little odd shaped...but, I like the way it turned out.


I've posted the layout on ebay...we'll see what happens!

9 comments:

Ticketgoddess said...

WOW!!! This an adorable LO!! Love it!!!

shari said...

Sharon, What a awesome layout! Wow, you really put the detail into it. I'm curious to watch it on e-bay, I'm off to see if I can find it. I hope you get a good price for it, you can see it truely is a labor of love. Shari (cricutrookie)

The Paper Princess said...

super cute layout!

Lezlye said...

Very Nice! Lot's of details!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

This is an amazing LO!!! Thanks for the inspiration - I am now a follower!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Sharon,
I just wanted to tell you that I'm giving you two blog awards - The Trendy Blogger and the Sunshine Award. Stop by my blog to pick them up!
http://melissamade2.blogspot.com/
Melissa

Scrapper69 said...

WOW!!! It totally has the "WOW" factor going on! I think it's wonderful! You did a terrific job and I wish you only good luck on selling it on Ebay! :) I hope you get at least $25 for it...you just never know what someone might pay for it! :) have a great day!

GabyCreates.com said...

Super super duper darling!!!! colorful, playful wow

Sue said...

Wow thats great, love it, good job!
I'd buy it!