Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cricut Weekly Challenge Entry!

The challenge for this week was to create a sketch and then a project based on the sketch. I've wanted to make a layout using a variety of font styles so I came up with this...here is my sketch:
And, my layout. The fonts used are: Base Camp for Freedom, Printing Press for Beauty, Alphalicious for Truth and Opposites Attract for Love. All the words were cut from black cardstock and then I stamped on Beauty and Love to add a different look to them. (The words - Freedom, Beauty, Truth & Love - are the Bohemian mantra from the movie Moulin Rouge.)

7 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful Lo.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! What a great Layout! It came out so lovely! :o)
Theresa

L.B. said...

Great sketch...I might have to scraplift and use as inspiration...if you do not mind...

www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com

Mary said...

This is beautiful!!

{PaperCraftersAnonymous} said...

Gorgeous LO, love the photos

Debbie - Olivia's Nana said...

Very nice!

cdm317 said...

Very pretty! Good luck in the challenge!