Monday, September 6, 2010

French Manor Contest Entry

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything! I should look for other contests to enter...as that seems to be what motivates me to get stuff done!

Here's my entry for the French Manor Contest! It's a wall hanging I've made of my daughter. The main square uses a 12x12 page and then the flourishes were cut from a second 12x12 page. I used the new glitter Core'dinations paper for the black background and for the flourishes. A vanilla colored glitter Core'dinations was used for the crown and the bodice. I also used an iRock and pearls to embellish the crown and bodice. The skirt is made from Tim Holtz's paper pack called Lost and Found. (Click on the picture to see it larger.)

Thanks for looking at my latest creation!

2 comments:

Got2BCrafting said...

Wow... that is incredible! Truly stunning. I didn't even try to do anything for this contest cuz I have seen all the talent in the Cirlce. Good luck with your entry... it is amazing!
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Sharon, this is incredible. Your designs are so great. Did you win or at least get asked to mail your stuff in! I'm blown away by your work!

Penny
http://lightwhimsy.blogspot.com