Saturday, October 9, 2010

Christmas Tags for Tag Swap!

Here are the tags I made for the Tag Swap on the Cricut Circle message board. You needed to make 5 tags for each swap group that you sign up for. I signed up for 2 groups so I'll be getting 10 different tags back! (Click on the pictures to see them larger!)



For the penguin tag I used: Very Merry Tags for the Ho Ho Ho, Joys of the Season for the penquin and the santa hat, and Create a Critter for the scarf (it's from the reindeer tag, just flipped). I used my gypsy to weld all the pieces together first to make the white shadow background and then layered the images on the background. For the Ho Ho Ho I used the cricut markers to outline the letters first before cutting them.



For the reindeer tag I used: Create A Critter for the reindeer and Winter Frolic for the trees. Just like with the penguin tag, I welded the shadow pieces together to create the background layer...which I wanted to be white since it's a tag, there's lots of space to write on the back! I used my iRock to add the metal balls and star gems to the trees.



Thanks for looking at my latest creations!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Everything on your blog is so good! Love these tags :)